WHAT YOU'LL DO
This is a permanent & full time position based in Sydney. This position will report to Automation & IT Systems Manager and available for immediate start.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Managing internal database system (FuelFacs) by establishing and maintaining efficient processes for data management ensuring up time and data integrity
- Supervising the delivery of the national customer stock reporting function and supporting main stakeholders in Sydney and Darwin terminals
- Investigate and resolve issues and queries relating to logistics and FuelFacs system and report back to stakeholders involved
- Assisting IT manager to assess the current IT requirements and implement IT solutions which improves the company's ability to deliver industry best practice
- Delivering training for internal and external users of FuelFacs
- Ensuring end of month reports available accurately and on time
WHO YOU ARE
- Passionate and take pride in what you do, able to drive and make changes, and share the values of the organisation.
- Motivated and energetic team player and good with delivering what you committed to doing.
- Have a tertiary qualification/s in IT or relevant field
- Have more than 5 years of experience in database administration on business critical systems
- High attention to detail and enjoy working autonomously
- Have experience with complex stakeholder management in a matrix structure
- Exposure to Qlik Sense reporting platform
- Your industry experience in either Tank farming, Shipping, Petroleum, Construction, Oil & Gas, and Manufacturing will be favourably regarded
- Able to travel interstate when required
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and a unique cover letter - something that describes who you are, your thinking/belief and addresses the criteria mentioned above.
For the attention of:
Bill Richards, HR Manager
Vopak Terminals Sydney Pty Ltd,
Port Botany, NSW Australia
* Only those who are successful for the interview will be contacted.
* It is the policy of Vopak to give opportunities to all applicants for employment regardless of age, colour, sex, disability, national origin, race, or religion