Purpose of the Job:
- As the MIP Rollout Consultant to work with team to achieve the detailed set up (use of screens, documents, reports, inquiries, and business controls) with the proper analyze & specify business needs, to solve application related and/or integration related issues and to transfer knowledge to the local sites (Vopak factories in China & North Asia), to ensure the factories' team can operate with MIP properly after the system go-live.
- And achieve the asset data preparation for upload in INFOR, BIA (business impact assessment), development of system implementation plan and go-live together with the new functionalities, training of end users, and help in embedding via intensive use of the KPI dashboard.
- Finally to establish a solid foundation to support digital ambition on asset management via a common reliable source of asset master data and maintenance process.
- As Maintenance Manager is to Lead and develop the maintenance team to delivering high levels of uptime for safety and business critical assets while ensuring high levels of contractor behavior safety and overall cost control. To provide the organization with engineering leadership and sign off on all engineering matters.
The Rollout Consultant is responsible for the following tasks:
- Set up a prototype environment (also called ‘playground'), including pre-assessment, BIA (Business Impact Assessment), data preparation, implementation plan, go-live. This is done in close cooperation with the Key Users.
- Building the Key User team: transfer different domain knowledge (assessment method, maintenance process and the database) to local Key Users by means of application training before and during the Site Acceptance Test (SAT).
- Assist in Data preparation: prepare and supply standard formats to help the local factory team in preparing data to be uploaded in MIP system.
- Assist in updating project documentation: such as metadata, PM (Preventative Plan) but also procedures, draft a Go Live approach, including KPI dashboard and monthly reports. Conform to the best practice & fit-purpose strategy. Assist in setting up the maintenance excellent management system with local terminal data, including running control reports.
- Support Key Users in their support role after Go Live.
- Provide additional training to end users after Go Live if necessary (e.g. training on the job).
- In case a change / enhancement of software is considered needed by the terminal, the Rollout Consultant will assist in drafting a request document.
- In case tests result in issues, the Rollout Consultant will assist in correctly and completely logging the issue. Same practice for the period after testing up to and including the support stage.
- Support Project Manager to manage, report, track, coordinate and ensure successful completion of the terminal project
- Timely, efficient and effective communication with the project group, terminal management, Division and Global team
- Ensures consistent quality project deliverables of all packages
- Coordinates the support of (global) rollout consultants with Solution Management
The Maintenance Manager role is responsible for the following tasks:
- Complies and drives terminal's values and principles on SHE related matters.
- Lead maintenance team to achieve asset integrity and the equipment reliability;
- Develop the maintenance personal capabilities with the right balance of stretch and support.
- To support the implementation of Environment, Health, Safety, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 by practicing them accordingly and to ensure full compliance with the requirements as stipulated in the system.
- Deliver the internal customer's asset uptime expectation
- Annually delivers terminal maintenance OPEX and CAPEX budgets
- Provided internal technical advice to terminal organization
- Accountability and oversight for MOC and Defeat of safety critical equipment processes.
- Responsible for deliver annul Preventative and corrective maintenance program
- Responsible to ensure value is delivers from external maintenance service providers
- Accountable for driving efficiency and delivering cost savings for the maintenance function
- Accountable that all Vopak and local authorities engineering standards are continuously met.
- University degree in the field of Chemical Machinery, Chemical Engineering or Automation
- 8+ years of working experience in Chemical Industry as Maintenance Management or Engineer and have good experience to apply the Maintenance Management Software for work order management, preventative maintenance, scheduling and planning, spare parts management, etc.
- Strong leadership capability
- Flexibility in performing tasks, adapting to changing circumstances and working in a dynamic environment
- Eagerness to learn
- Strong competency on problem analysis & judgement
- Knowledgeable of the tank, pumps, pipeline and marine asset management skill and expertise important, automation and instrumentation knowledge advantageous.
- Good communication in written and spoken English & Chinese
- Have good mobility (Frequent travel at the ROC role)