Purpose of the Job:
- The MIP Rollout Consultant to work with team to achieve the detailed set up (use of screens, documents, reports, inquiries, and business controls) with the proper analyze & specify business needs, to solve application related and/or integration related issues and to transfer knowledge to the local sites (Vopak factories in China & North Asia), to ensure the factories' team can operate with MIP properly after the system go-live.
- And achieve the asset data preparation for upload in INFOR, BIA (business impact assessment), development of system implementation plan and go-live together with the new functionalities, training of end users, and help in embedding via intensive use of the KPI dashboard.
- Finally to establish a solid foundation to support digital ambition on asset management via a common reliable source of asset master data and maintenance process.
The Rollout Consultant is responsible for the following tasks:
- Set up a prototype environment (also called ‘playground'), including pre-assessment, BIA (Business Impact Assessment), data preparation, implementation plan, go-live. This is done in close cooperation with the Key Users.
- Building the Key User team: transfer different domain knowledge (assessment method, maintenance process and the database) to local Key Users by means of application training before and during the Site Acceptance Test (SAT).
- Assist in Data preparation: prepare and supply standard formats to help the local factory team in preparing data to be uploaded in MIP system.
- Assist in updating project documentation: such as metadata, PM (Preventative Plan) but also procedures, draft a Go Live approach, including KPI dashboard and monthly reports. Conform to the best practice & fit-purpose strategy. Assist in setting up the maintenance excellent management system with local terminal data, including running control reports.
- Support Key Users in their support role after Go Live.
- Provide additional training to end users after Go Live if necessary (e.g. training on the job).
- In case a change / enhancement of software is considered needed by the terminal, the Rollout Consultant will assist in drafting a request document.
- In case tests result in issues, the Rollout Consultant will assist in correctly and completely logging the issue. Same practice for the period after testing up to and including the support stage.
- Support Project Manager to manage, report, track, coordinate and ensure successful completion of the terminal project
- Timely, efficient and effective communication with the project group, terminal management, Division and Global team
- Ensures consistent quality project deliverables of all packages
- Coordinates the support of (global) rollout consultants with Solution Management
- University degree in the field of Mechanical or Electrical or Automation Engineering
- 5+ years of working experience in Chemical Industry as Maintenance Management or Engineer and have good experience to apply the Maintenance Management Software for work order management preventative maintenance, scheduling and planning, spare parts management, etc.
- Good communication in written and spoken English & Chinese
- Flexibility in performing tasks, adapting to changing circumstances and working in a dynamic environment
- Eagerness to learn
- Have good mobility
- Strong competency on problem analysis & judgement
- Knowledgeable of the tank storage processes would be a plus