WHAT YOU'LL DO
This is a Sydney based permanent position reporting to Department Head – Engineering & Projects, available for immediate start.
Purpose of the role is to assist the Vopak Project Team in project engineering and coordination of projects from an early concept and design stage through tendering, construction, commissioning to operation.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Be a pro-active leader in safety matters
- Provide a project engineering service between Consultant, contractor and Vopak internal stakeholders throughout all projects within your scope
- Review and make professional judgement on designs based on Vopak Standards.
- Ensure project is carried out in accordance with the Vopak Project Management (VPM) requirements, regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Demonstrating excellent stakeholder management skills
WHO YOU ARE
- Passionate and take pride in what you do, able to share the values of the organisation, and pride yourself on always delivering what you committed to doing
- You will have a multi-disciplinary project management experience (5 years) in the Oil and Chemical industries
- A professional with experience or background in electrical, instrumentation or process projects would be a value addition to our team