- BA degree in chemical, electrical, mechanical engineering
- At least 02 years experience in petrochemical operation, operation supervisory level.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Operation works proceeding in schedule, quality and safety manner
- Meeting or exceeding Operational and Service KPIs
- Improve Service twins, operational productivity and efficiency
Operation control :
- Coordinate with Logistic and Maintenance to make daily operation plan and activity base on customer's order.
- Assisting in the other activities plan for Operation Manager/Terminal manager.
- Manage working time, assign the job to Operation staffs and mobilize equipments, tools for activities to make sure the job finish on time with quality required.
- Checking of onsite job implementation and ensure that relevant standard procedures are adhered to.
- Make and follow the PR for Operation activity on time.
- Coordinate with Maintenance for equipment checking and preparation.
- Assisting Operation Manager/ Terminal manager in the operation cost control.
- To review and verify the purchase requisition of the department.
- To set up and control the operational inventory in the terminal.
- Operation weekly/monthly report to Operation Manager/ Terminal manager.
- Assisting SHE team for site safety management.
- Participate in site SHE observation and action for safety improvement.
- Participate in Incident investigation, SHE emergency preparedness, Emergency Response
- Complete the training as Company requirement.
- To set up and manage the training program for operation staffs
- Manage and improve competencies of operational staffs