For our location Pengerang (Johor), we are looking for potential candidates to join us as SHE Manager.
- A degree in engineering or SHE related course is preferred; with 8 to 10 years of SHE or oil/chemical terminal or plant operation experience (not project based); with at least 3 years in a management position.
- Strong technical knowledge on aspects of SHE management system and regulatory requirements.
- Well versed with OSHA 1994 Act, Environment Quality Act 1974, Factories Machineries Act 1967 such as Occupation Safety & Health (SHO) Regulations 1997 Order 1997, Occupational Safety & Health (Notification of Accident, Dangerous Occurrence, Occupational Poisoning & Occupational Disease) Regulation 2004, Occupational Safety & Health (SHC) Regulation 1996, ISPS Requirement.
- Knowledge of Environmental Quality (Scheduled Waste) Regulation 2005.
- Registered Safety & Health Officer with DOSH and competent in Schedule Waste Management will be added advantage.
- IT skills critical in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and knowledge in writing technical report.
- Able to conduct presentation and SHE training accordingly
- Possess good leadership skill, pro-active, able to work independently and have self-confidence.
- Ability to relate well with people, a good team players
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
- Capable of making decision and solving issue.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- To lead and motivate Terminal Management Team to achieve SHE excellence and act as Management Representative for the terminal.
- Monitor the political and security situations at Site and report to higher management on the development that might impact the security conditions at terminal.
- Be aware, investigate and report serious security-related incidents and criminal acts against the company or against employees (due to their PTSB affiliation) as well as serious internal offenses to the management and to related government agencies.
- Perform regular site checks, audits and provide expertise support to ensure terminal activities are conducted in full compliance with relevant statutory SHE requirements and Integrated Management System (IMS).
- To organise and co-ordinate the Safety Health Committee meetings and monthly Safety Inspection as its secretariat.
- Conduct incident investigation & share lesson learned with the terminal teams. Keep records of all PTSB security, safety, guidelines, accident/incident investigation logs and prevention including the records of other government statutory requirement and records.
- Coordinate all environmental matters, waste management and pollution control systems as required by the company as well as legal requirements
Are you the SHE Manager that we are looking for?
Then apply via the ‘apply' button.