Company name : Vopak Terminals of Canada
Company business address : 2775 Georges V Avenue, Montreal, QC H1L 6J7 Canada
Type of employment : Permanent position
Salary : 82 000$ - 89 000$ CAD Annualized
Manage the maintenance organization and technical services to keep the assets in optimal conditions in accordance with company standards. Manages Sustaining CAPEX projects, liaises with customers on technical and/or engineering matters; manages terminal utilities.
Essential Job Functions
- Abides by all safety procedures and practices applicable to location and position; participates in appropriate safety training; demonstrates commitment to and support of SH&E principles and values; champions safety as necessary
- Responsible for developing the 5 year maintenance plan.
- Responsible for drawing up and monitoring the maintenance budget.
- Responsible for creating the preventive maintenance schedule to define the preventive maintenance that must be performed to safeguard the continuity of the operation based on the 5 year maintenance plan and risk assessments.
- Establish corrective and preventive maintenance requirements.
- Plans, implements and coordinates Capital Expenditure projects for all operating units; ensuring SHEQ performance, timely competition and budget accomplishment.
- Maintain CMMS system.
- Plan and schedules all the maintenance activities on site.
- Establishes performance of maintenance program for the site.
- Leads and develop the capital spend programs though the various engineering phases and execution
- Develops annual Sustaining Capex budget.
- Interfaces with Operations; provides support to facility as required or as directed by manager at facility.
- Coordinates technical and engineering matters; provides technical support for all facilities and personnel
- Proposes, Evaluates and integrates new technology related to terminal operation; ensures equipment compatibility; performs process evaluations
- Implements safety and environmental regulatory requirements for all facilities as required.
- Accountable for the Maintenance and SC Purchase Orders; oversees inventory; controls costs.
- Define equipment inspection criteria.
- Reviews and maintains task descriptions for all Maintenance and technical personnel.
- Supervises maintenance and technical staff; writes performance evaluations; develops and coaches staff; ensures staff is fully trained.
- Identify training requirements for Maintenance staff.
- Remains current on all technology related to facilities
- Responsible for maintaining technical records updated P&ID's, equipment files, tests, certifications, inspection reports, etc.
- Responsible for contractor's management: selection criteria, contracts, contractor performance, required certifications.
- Authorizes purchasing orders within the limits of local policies.
- Develop and establishes guidelines, procedures, work instructions, checklists for own personnel and if necessary for contractors.
- Responsible for Management of Change process.
- Perform HAZOP studies if required.
- Trains regularly on all Country, province and local regulations, requirements and guidelines; follows and adheres to all guidelines, regulations, and requirements.
- Performs other duties assigned by management that fall within the generally expected scope of this position
Job requirements :
- English spoken and written
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years' experience working in Technical or Engineering fields
- 2-5+ years supervisory experience especially managing technical professionals
Experience in creating, analyzing and working within budgets
Experience in writing and implementing processes and procedures
Experience working in safety critical environment
Group Benefits :
Group insurance including : Dental, Disability & Life insurance
2 weeks vacation first year, 3 weeks second year
Contact information :
Tel : +1 514-687-3191
Email : Ghita.firstname.lastname@example.org