Work Location : Merak, Banten
Key Result Areas :
- Develop and maintain up to date asset registers in CMMS, Procedures, Working Instructions (WI), PM and CM programmes and also to make sure all programs are updated based on latest safety, compliance to local regulation and company standards.
- Develop and maintain departmental schedule and programs for operating efficiency in line with operational context, inclusive resource allocation and prioritization.
- Assist Manager in preparing & managing the Department budget (OPEX).
- Initiate continual improvement to current maintenance practices, programmes and/or activities.
- Coordinate activities with other operating units to facilitate participation of appropriate staff whilst ensuring departmental operating efficiency.
- Provide technical advice to the team as necessary for improving the effectiveness of departmental operations.
- Effectively perform and utilize predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies to identify reliability problems such as Vibration Analysis, Tribology, Thermography, UT, PT, MPT, etc.
- Perform/lead Root Cause Failure Analysis efforts for problematic critical equipment issues, statistically analyse asset performance to assess functional system reliability, asset availability and equipment maintainability (RAM).
- Contribute to successful work completion by participating in the resolution of issues such as conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of material, and difficult co-ordination requirements.
- Assist in preparing specification and estimate cost for internal and contracted renovations, modifications, expansions or installation of overall terminal facilities and utilities.
- Assist in determining objectives and cost benefit analysis to contribute to the development of a comprehensive design.
- Actively participate in keeping the safe, healthy and secure work environment and also environmentally friendly.
- Approach colleagues, management, contractors and third parties and give feedback on their (safety) behaviour.
- Correctly follow all procedures and instructions.
Key Performance Indicators :
- Full compliance to Vopak Fundamentals.
- Zero LTI (Lost Time Incident) and achieving the yearly targets.
- Ensuring Preventive Maintenance programs have been executed as per working instructions and constant improvement to the programs and also ensuring the frequency of Preventive Maintenance schedule is proper, effective and efficient.
- Ensuring all set up of Maintenance program can maintain terminal asset availability beyond the yearly target in place.
- Ensuring the level of Maintenance rework downtime are less than yearly target determined.
- Ensuring the work order backlog and closed work order can be maintained and managed well also achieve yearly target agreed.
- Number of well executed and correctly reported SOR's according to schedule.
- Number UA, UC, NM, incidents and accidents reports that are immediately verbally reported and in detail reported in QoL.
- Number of times where you gave constructive feedback to people that was appreciated and accepted by those people.
Skills & Knowledge :
- Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of relevant engineering experience for reliability or maintenance performance.
- Discipline and shows commitment to safe work best practices.
- Familiar with principles and application of Maintenance / Asset Management techniques such as RCM, RBI, FMEA/FMECA and RCFA.
- Having knowledge of design and inspection codes, standards and regulations (i.e., API, ASME, NFPA, etc.).
- Experience in usage of EAM/CMMS programs (e.g Infor EAM), Excel and Reliability Engineering tools.
- Strong ability to schedule, planning, manage, and coordinate.
- Strong analytical skills, data analysis, model and interpret data.
- Good communication skills in English & Bahasa.
- Proficient computer skills.
- The correct information about PT Vopak Terminal Merak job vacancies can only be sourced via https://www.careersatvopak.com/
- We will only process applications submitted via https://www.careersatvopak.com/
- All recruitment processes at PT Vopak Terminal Merak are free of charge