Work Location : Merak, Banten
Key Result Areas :
- Exemplary SHEQ Performance including contractor safety performance.
- Accountable and Responsible for Capital Project Management.
- Accountable and Responsible for Terminal/Plant Management Program.
- Improvement in Terminal Operating efficiency.
- Initiate Cost Saving efficiency to leverage maintenance activities through Vopak maintenance management system
- Develop plans and cost estimations for annual terminal budget and five year Maintenance plan.
- Responsible to ensure continues improvement program in place for M&E Department.
- Ensure all Terminal Facilities Complies with Company Policies and governmental regulation.
Key Performance Indicators :
- Capex KPI (Safety, Time Schedule, Compliance & budget).
- Maintenance KPI (Maintenance SHEQ KPI, Equipment Reliability, Equipment integrity, Preventive Maintenance Program, Inspection Program)
- Compliance to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 standard.
- Develop highly motivated, skilled and proficient staff.
- Maintain high standard of Terminal facilities integrity.
- Internal and external Customer Satisfaction maintained.
Skill & Knowledge :
- Good knowledge of Project Management, maintenance and safety.
- Familiar with Engineering Standard such as ASTM, ASME, API, NFPA, etc.
- Depth and breath of general managerial management skill critical.
- Know six sigma and the process.
- Able to handle capex project.
- The correct information about PT Vopak Terminal Merak job vacancies can only be sourced via https://www.careersatvopak.com/
- We will only process applications submitted via https://www.careersatvopak.com/
- All recruitment processes at PT Vopak Terminal Merak are free of charge