Reports to General Manager LNG Sucheng
Location: Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu Province, China
- Ensure efficient and effective management of HR in the company, including but not limited to payroll, hiring / termination, leaves management, training, recreation etc.
- Recommend and execute HR initiatives and policies to support the terminal and division business objectives
- Expatriate management
- Facilitate and enhance management and skill development locally and regionally
- Advocate and harmonize HR practices and policies with Division and provide standards and guiding policies to companies and individuals.
- Support sharing of industry / best practices in HR activities.
- HR Planning and recruitment
- HR and Admin budgeting
- Oversee and management of admin function for the company
- Develop and executes C&B policies and procedures
- Develop and executes annual Objectives / Competency planning and Appraisal system.
- Compliance to employment legislation
- Manage industrial relations
- Initiate and track continuously company's succession planning.
- Comply and promote the SHE&Q regulations and culture
- Degree and post graduate qualifications
- At least 8-10 years relevant work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Good knowledge of Employment legislation
- Independent and self-motivated
- Fluency in spoken and written English & Chinese is a must