Work Base : South Jakarta
Key Results Areas :
- Working closely with line manager supporting the monthly closing and preparation of financial report on periodic.
- Prepare supporting data for monthly/quarterly/annual report to internal and external reporting requirements (BI report, LLD report etc).
- Assist in reconciling G/L accounts and deliver adequate supporting documentation.
- Review costs incurred at VTM level.
- Assist and support on the financial review of project (E.g. Capex, Fixed Assets), customers, Supplier Contracts etc, as needed.
- Regular day-to-day accounting & finance transactions process.
- Credit control, cash flow preparation, purchase order tracking and perform checks on supplier invoices.
- Assist in the documentation, review and implementation of changes to processes and systems.
- Ensure effective control procedures/ mechanism adhered on any transaction made / created system and banking transactions.
- Ensure compliance to local legislation as well as the accounting manual.
- Ad hoc requests assigned from time to time
- Comply with PT Vopak Terminal Merak Safety Health Environment Policy.
Key Performance Indikators:
- Timely & accurate reports and other overviews completed within instructed guidelines.
- Periodic Balance Sheet accounts adequately, analysed/summarized and provided with supporting documentation.
- Invoices and billings settled in timely manner.
- Ensure bank balances and cash flow management are up to date, accurate and timely