Work Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Type : Temporary 6 month
Key Result Areas :
- Being part of process preparation of financial and management report on periodic basis
- Monthly report
- Quarterly report
- Yearend report
- Assist in the periodic and year-end audits
- Assist in Balance Sheet reconciliation and deliver adequate supporting documentation when required
- Regular day-to-day accounting
- Assist in the documentation, review and implementation of changes to processes and systems
- Ensure effective internal control procedures/ mechanism adhered to for optimal Risk Control
- Ad hoc requests assigned from time to time
- Comply with PT Vopak Terminal Merak Safety Health Environment Policy
Key Performance Indicators:
- Timely & accurate reports and other overviews completed within instructed guidelines
- Periodic accounts adequately reconciled, analyzed/ summarized and provided with supporting documentation
- Invoices and billings settled in timely manner
- Ensure that accuracy of transactions & payments
- Internal customer requirement/satisfaction
- Quality and timely implementation of changes to processes and systems
- Ad-hoc tasks are fully and promptly carried out
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, with about 1 - 2 years related work experience.
- Familiar with accounting software, good understanding of local tax and accounting rules, as well as IFRS and other international Accounting Standards.
- Good analytical, Interpersonal and pro-active oriented skills
- High level of integrity.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- The correct information about PT Vopak Terminal Merak job vacancies can only be sourced via https://www.careersatvopak.com/
- We will only process applications submitted via https://www.careersatvopak.com/
- All recruitment processes at PT Vopak Terminal Merak are free of charge