- Diploma in relevant discipline with GPA min 2.75 in scale of 4.00.
- Ability to read, understand and knowledge of instrumentation and electrical drawings.
- Min. 5 years experience in maintenance of instrumentation and electrical equipment, preferably in Petrochemical industry.
- Able to speak and write in English.
- Having certification K3 Listrik (Electrical) & PLC is good advantages
Key Result Areas :
- Must be qualified to perform corrective maintenance and trouble shooting range of electrical and instrumentation equipment.
- With the Helpers, to perform Preventive Maintenance as per Working Instruction and as per Work Order schedule.
- Always report the spare parts that have been used and to keep track of consumables material.
- Prepare after–work records for future reference of maintenance work performed in the Department.
- Actively participate in keeping the safe, healthy and secure work environment and also environmentally friendly.
- Conduct SOR and safety talks in the field; intervene and directly take corrective actions if needed.
- Report unsafe acts, unsafe conditions, near misses, incidents and accident immediately to Team Leader on duty and SHEQ Manager and create a clear report with detailed description and pictures (if possible).
- Approach colleagues, management, contractors and third parties and give feedback on their (safety) behaviour.
- Initiate and follow-up improvements in the area of SHEQ.
- Correctly follow all Maintenance & Engineering procedures and instructions.
- Able to work independently under less supervision.
Key Performance Indicator :
- Full compliance to Vopak Fundamentals.
- Zero LTI (Lost Time Injury) and achieving the yearly targets set.
- Ability to work independently with less supervision and lead the Helpers to prioritize the closing of work orders, number of breakdown cases and no delay of maintenance schedules.
- Number of well executed and correctly reported SOR's.
- Number UA, UC, NM, incidents and accidents that are reported and in detail reported in Enablon.
Please enclosed your CV to Vopak Career Website or send by email to : email@example.com