Work Location : Merak, Banten
Employment Type : Temporary
- Managing Construction Site Safety Standards to allow efficient construction with appropriate technical Safety Hazard management applied.
- Achieve Pro-Active Safety Culture by Construction Teams.
- Maximise Safety by Construction Teams in close cooperation with Terminal Safety (Lead) Coordinator.
- Develop and Maintain Construction Site Safety Issues & Risk Register.
- Develop and Maintain Safety Competency Management System.
- Develop safety intervention culture within the Construction Teams.
Task & Deliverables Specifications:
- Provide guidance and oversight to ensure compliance to all applicable Local Safety Regulations, Safety Policies in the Terminal and Vopak Safety Fundamentals.
- Seek input from Terminal Safety (Lead) Coordinator, Associates and jobsite members on safety program.
- Safety improvement opportunities. Ensure open communication on status of progress and resolution against these suggestions.
- Carry out procedures that effectively control accident and health exposures at jobsites.
- Develops and recommends new procedures and approaches to safety and loss prevention based on reports of incidents, accidents, and other data gathered.
- Responsible for the implementation and operations of the approved SHE Plan including the development of site safety policies and procedures.
- Review, evaluate, and analyse work environments and design site-specific programs and procedures to control, eliminate, and prevent injuries.
- For all jobsite deficiencies, identify a plan for the site to implement and fix all identified deficiencies.
- Monitors all construction work for compliance with safety requirements indicated in Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Evaluates working conditions and recommends changes in methods and work procedures in relation to safety methods, practices and procedures.
- Disseminates information to jobsite workers and others regarding toxic substances, hazards, and other safety information.
- Conducts daily jobsite surveys to detect code violations, hazards, and incorrect work practices and procedures.