- Preparation of returns & financial reports on periodic and ad hoc basis for management, shareholders, statutory requirements (at center of excellence level).
- Ensure the monthly and annual tax payment, monthly reporting and ensure tax compliance to the Company.
- Review and ensure costs at corporate level are provided.
- Ensure all accounts of the center of excellence are ready at month end for reporting purposes.
- Tracking and monitoring the preparation and analysis of financial status of contracts, invoicing, credit control and cash flow, fixed asset, purchase order status etc.
- Ensure the process of preparing and tax calculating also the tax audit process accomplished properly.
- Ensure that GL accounts are reconciled.
- Day to day supervision in Oracle system.
- Oracle expert user of Finance and Invoicing functions.
- Assist in the periodic and year-end audit.
- Assist in budgeting preparation.
- Assist in Tax Audit.
- Bachelor in Accounting, Financial or Taxation from reputable university
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Tax & Accounting (preferably 1 year Supervisor in Accounting or Tax).
- Has ability to work with high accuracy and detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and effective communication.
- Strong analytical capabilities to solve problem.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Having exposure of the PSAK / IFRS standards and the local tax regulation
- Mastering MS Office especially Microsoft Excel is a must
Apply now if you're interested in this vacancy! Make sure you have the following documents ready to add to your application.