As a Management Trainee, we will provide the perfect platform for you to showcase what you are capable of with us:
- Intensive induction and operations submersion
- Ongoing functional training and internal personal coaching
- Networking opportunities
To appear on our radar screen, you would have:
- Graduated with excellent academic results from a reputable university in chemical engineering\ mechanics\ E&I or other relevant majors.
- Show your propensity for challenges
-1 to 2 years of working experience (internship included) with demonstrated leadership experiences or fresh graduates with high potential
- Be interested in the field of chemical operations, SHE and be eager to develop in these directions
- Good English communication skills, both in oral and written
To top it all off, you've got to be someone who is PERSUASIVE, CREATIVE, HANDS-ON, RESULTS-ORIENTED, and a TEAM PLAYER, with a strong CUSTOMER FOCUS.