1. SHEQ accountabilities
- Ensure compliance of Vopak standard and local regulation on VTN assets particularly on instrumentation and infrastructure/design, in which tank inspections, instruments calibration are the foundations.
- Implement Preventive and planned maintenance effectively to improve the reliability of the equipment and avoid/mitigate safety/compliance risks.
- Drive contractor safety management on day to day maintenance and engineering activities.
- Close the non-compliance issues based on authorities’ inspection, Vopak GIA/OPX auditing and unsafety conditions observed daily.
2. M&E daily management
- Setup annual maintenance plan to comply the company business and master plan, lead the monthly plan execution.
- Supervise and provide support to the team on PM/CM completion. In which weekly meeting, timely communication, and regular performance dialogue are conducted.
- Fully implement the CPA (corrective and preventive actions) while deviation appears in terms of safety, cost, critical equipment integrity and engineering projects on target completion.
3. E & M Excellence
- Manage project execution.
Master the 3Y MP based on business/operation review, deploy global MIP.
- Drive the PDCA to achieve continuous improvement on PM/C M efficient, ME2 development, team’s productivity and skill/competence development.
- Adapt new technologies on automation, IT/OT for terminal competitiveness.
- Bachelor degree, mechanical background is preferred.
- Min 10 years of relevant experience in project, engineering and maintenance with 3 years in managerial position.
- Trackable achievements/contribution on M&E respective with team working and problem-solving skills.
- Service and learns in MNC chemical companies is a plus.